By subscribing to the Mni Ki Wakan mailing list you are agreeing that the information submitted is correct, that you are 18 years of age or older, and to the terms required by mail chimp. You have agreed to receive news, advertisements, and updates from Mni Ki Wakan with the understanding that information contained in this mailing list is for subscribers only. All privileges as a subscriber will be maintained so long as you adhere to our policy and conditions below.
Policy and conditions:
Inappropriate, discriminatory, and or abusive behavior is not allowed. Inability to do so will result in corrective action and or the immediate removal of your subscription to the Mni Ki Wakan MailChimp mailing list. Unauthorized use of our mailing list will result in being reported and corrective action under MailChimp’s policy:
“If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately. If you received spam you think came from a MailChimp Member, please report it to our abuse team. (Every email Campaign sent through the Service has an embedded campaign tracking ID in the email header, making it easy to report suspected spam.) If you think anyone has posted material that violates any protected marks or copyrights, then you can notify us at the address provided in our Copyright and Trademark Policy.”
By agreeing to our terms, you promise to follow MailChimp’s rules:
- “You won’t send spam! We mean “spam” as it is defined on the Spamhaus website.
- You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You’ll comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
- If you use our API, you’ll comply with our API Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
MailChimp doesn’t allow accounts with the primary purpose of promoting or inciting harm toward others or the promotion of discriminatory, hateful, or harassing Content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if you send a Campaign or otherwise distribute any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
- A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- an organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm;
- a person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm; or
- a person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.”
If you violate any of these rules, we may suspend or terminate your account.
By submitting this form, you have agreed to and understand that Mni Ki Wakan administrators and organizers are not liable for any damages and or injury of any sort that might occur in the Mni Ki Wakan MailChimp as a result of your actions and others.
The term of this agreement is valid until you terminate your Mni Ki Wakan mailing subscription or if you have been removed by administrators for violating and abusing the policies and conditions above.